KVN Mail has a STRONG anti-spam policy and applies it. Spammers are NOT welcomed. This includes spamming through open proxy servers or any other kind of unsolicited email advertising. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, KVN Mail. may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer’s account. Further, KVN Mail reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. KVN Mail will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. The customer acknowledges that he is responsible for any and all SPAM related actions which come from their account.
Sending unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited even if the lists are said to be opt-in.
Customer will not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site. It is strictly forbidden to send out unsolicited emails from any other network that advertises, promotes or in any way points to a location inside KVN Mail network. KVN Mail’s Anti-Spam Policy is a part of our Terms and Conditions of use. Violation of these rules may be grounds for the immediate termination of your KVN Mail account, and may result in the forfeiture of any pre-paid fees.
KVN Mail has a zero tolerance spam policy. User’s accounts will be terminated for sending unsolicited email messages. Please report any suspected abuse to email@example.com. Please include a complete copy of the message received, including message headers. We will take any action required against the Simply Cast user.
Users of KVN Mail may not
- Use Purchased lists
- Use email addresses harvested from web sites
- Send third-party offers to your list, without clearly identifying yourself as the sender. In the message body.
- Use a list that has been shared or sold to a third party.
- Add email address to the list without permission
- Send email to a user who has requested removal at any time.
- Use email data more than 2 years old, without having re-confirmed their subscription within that period.
- Send to a list of users from an association you are a member of (Realtor Association lists, Chamber of Commerce lists, etc.).
- Attempt to hide or render in-operable the Simply Cast unsubscribe link.
- Attempt to hide or use a false Physical Mailing address in violation of CAN-SPAM.
- Use a deceptive, misleading, or unrelated subject line.
- Send any type of Unsolicited email (SPAM).
- Send unrelated offers or content to your list.
The KVN Mail service may not be used to distribute any content that is
In addition, the service may not be used to distribute the following types of content, due to their likelihood to create delivery problems for our customers through higher than normal bounce rates, and complaints.
- Drug or medication advertisements, whether legal or illegal.
- Multi-Level Marketing or (MLM) content.
- List or Lead selling, rental or generation.
- Search engine Optimization (SEO) content.
- Escort or Dating services
- Work From Home opportunities
- Online Casino or gambling content.
- Any type of Betting or handicapping service.
- Any type of content for which you do not have the recipients express consent.
You may also be required to take additional action as requested by our compliance team before you will be allowed to resume sending. If you are unable to show that users have opted in to our satisfaction, your account will be closed and any pre-paid fees or time will be forfeit. Violation of any items above may be grounds for the termination of your account.
KVN Mail can be used to send email to any users which have registered to receive, or reconfirmed their registration, with you at your website, or your physical location(s), within the past 2 Years.
Any email sent to users must come from the internet domain which they registered at, or in the case of physical signups, the internet domain represented at that location. All emails sent via the KVN Mail service should adhere to our Best Practices.